Navigation - How Do You Turn It Off?

I just turned in my 2008 LS460 for a 2010 IS350. On my LS there was a buton in the options screen to exit navigation and restart navigation. I do not see that button or any other way to turn off navigation in this new car. Any ideas? Salesman told me just to go to audio screen and turn off voice.

Or do you mean to stop navigating??

>>I think under MENU, there's a "Suspend Navigation" / "Resume Navigation" option.

Do you mean turn off the screen??

>>You can go to DISP, and on the top of the screen, there is a "Screen Off" button. There's also the option (I forget where the screen options are) go change the nav so that it doesn't always go back to the Nav screen, but stays on audio or climate.

On the GS350 once you have a destination established, hit the destination button again and a black bar will appear at top of screen with white lettering stating "Delete Destination" Y/N. Select Yes and you are out of guidance mode. Maybe it works the same way on the IS350.