93 Ls Aftermarket Taillights

Blk Blood

HI, i am wondering if anyone knows if the ALL RED LEXUS LS400 taillights are still available anywhere? For the 1st gen LSs, They use to sell on luxurymods.com but they only have the red\clear lights available now.

Thanks!

HI, i am wondering if anyone knows if the ALL RED LEXUS LS400 taillights are still available anywhere? For the 1st gen LSs, They use to sell on luxurymods.com but they only have the red\clear lights available now.

Thanks!

I painted the amber on the oem taillights are with VHT nightshades as it looked dated, i just taped off the rest, much cheaper. My friends said not to tint the whole taillight as it would look trashy ( its the sandstone/ gold color)

You can buy the red/clear lamps and then tint them red pretty easily, it will look better than tinting the OE lens since it won't be as dark. The main issue though is any kind of tint/paint will decrease the light output. You'd hate to be rearended because the driver couldn't tell if your brakes were on or not.