4Th Gen 9.1 Nav Upgrade

I just purchased a 2006 RX 400h with nav. The maps are so outdated that it is not even worth using the nav in the Dallas area. I looked up how much it costs to buy one of the dvds. WOW!! I'm not wanting to pay. I seen that some people are downloading torrents. Has anyone had luck with these? If so, can someone PM me a link. Or does anyone have a dvd or backup dvd for sale? Thanks.

I just purchased a 2006 RX 400h with nav. The maps are so outdated that it is not even worth using the nav in the Dallas area. I looked up how much it costs to buy one of the dvds. WOW!! I'm not wanting to pay. I seen that some people are downloading torrents. Has anyone had luck with these? If so, can someone PM me a link. Or does anyone have a dvd or backup dvd for sale? Thanks.

Worked for me on the first try. Used Memorex DVD+R Dual Layer Media for the ~8GB disc image file from a torrent site. Burned with Nero. Search for "Lexus navigation 9.1" I think, or possibly just "nav" for short.

Worked for me on the first try. Used Memorex DVD+R Dual Layer Media for the ~8GB disc image file from a torrent site. Burned with Nero. Search for "Lexus navigation 9.1" I think, or possibly just "nav" for short.

Tried that. I even paid $30 for a membership to download it because they said they had it, but they didn't have it either. Got a full refund. Do you remember what site? I'm about to the point of giving up. Someone please help.