Sign in to follow this  
dcfish

This Website Has Been Reported As Unsafe ?

I keep getting this:

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

Anyone else ? I have never had anything like this ever, WTF is going on ?

My first time at this site and I'm getting virus notifications from my anti-virus program

I keep getting this:

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

I keep getting this:

DC...Get it over and over. Had to hit ignore 3x to post this. :censored:

I CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THE WARNING:

Does anyone know what's going on ???

That is really weird...let me look into it...

Thanks SW, I continue to receive the same message. Never before have I received thisunsure.gif ???

I'm getting it too at home, and when I click the "ignore" button, I get this pop-up bar at the top of the screen asking me to allow some kind of microsun program to be installed/updated. I don't allow it to install, and everytime I click to move to another page, the warning comes up.

Are all of you running Windows 7? I'm running XP at the office, and don't get the message. Running 7 on the home computers, and get the warning.

I'm guessing SWO has been lurking over on the Infiniti boards, talking about how nice the G series is, and how he wishes he had one.... :lol::lol:

Sorry...been a while since I've made that joke!!

I no longer receive the dreaded message cheers.gif I beleive Steve took care of the problem cool.gif Correct ?

I no longer receive the dreaded message cheers.gif I beleive Steve took care of the problem cool.gif Correct ?

:cheers: I am good to go too!

I had the same warning using IE7. I didn't go past that. The other day when I opened a PDF pix, right after that, I started getting weird stuff on my computer. McAfee found a problem when I scanned. Next day is when I got the IE warning. I kind of thought it strange because I have never see that type of warning previously. Now I am up in my second home where I use Firefox and expeirence no problems. I suspect there was an infected file that a loyal member inadvertently uploaded.

As I was writing this, I looked up how to spell inadvertently correctly and noticed that the Tab heading indicates not LOC but that "This website has been reported as unsafe ? (USA & Canada). Yet, my Comcast Norton here detects nothing.

I'll try it on Time Warner Roadrunner in a few days.

vbdenny

I don't get the warning on the home Windows 7 computer anymore either, but I do still get this messasage along the top of the screen that the site is attempting to install some Java update via Microsun systems. I deny this, but it won't go away. What's up with that?

Yesterday the warning was not present, Today 7/2/10 Back to haunt ??? censored.gif Has a mod contacted Steve (owner) ? I have contacted Microsoft and they say that the owner/admin has to contact them wacko.gifhuh.gifsad.gif

it must be something to do with the adverts from gogole triggering this.

If you can pm me the exact page you got that from i will double check the code this end, but nothing has been touched

i tested this and I am getting these too...

looking in to it

Steve, I get it on every page I navigate to within the forum. It kept coming up (haven't checked my home machine yet - still at the office). I'm running XP at the office, and it runs fine. I think it's the Window's 7 guys that are getting this. I'll post up the exact message I get on the software the website wants to install on my home computer later tonight. It's something from Sunmicrosystems (or microsun, along those lines), something about a java pack.

It's SWO's David Hasselhoff fan-club site isn't it? I knew it!! :lol:

ok.. i got the red screen message, then the red address bar.

i removed part of the footer ads and it seems to have gone for me.

can other confirm this is the same?

Good to go, Steve! No more messages or java install requests on either of my Windows 7 computers!

PS: The internet "tab" still shows the site as being unsafe though, but it functions normally.

Okay, i have figured this out. Someone has been injecting code in to the cache files on the site. When i updated the last file it overwrote what they did.

Now I am aware I shall be checking this and I am !Removed! down the system to prevent this again,

At least I know for sure what the problem is

Sorry about this folks