Iphone 3Gs

I just leased a 2010 IS 250 with the usb iphone hook up which worked fine at first. Now since I updated to the new OS when i plug the phone in it plays for about 15 sec. then freezes and i have to turn the car off to reset it and then it freezes again when i plug it back in.And yes i do have the control through the steering wheel and all the options on the touch screen. I also use the usb plug the iphone comes with.Please Help!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just leased a 2010 IS 250 with the usb iphone hook up which worked fine at first. Now since I updated to the new OS when i plug the phone in it plays for about 15 sec. then freezes and i have to turn the car off to reset it and then it freezes again when i plug it back in.And yes i do have the control through the steering wheel and all the options on the touch screen. I also use the usb plug the iphone comes with.Please Help!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So i also have a 2010 IS250 no NAV, i have an itouch with OS4.0 and have experienced the Itouch connect play for a few seconds and then stop, i have seen a message on the Itouch saying the connected device is incompatible and i have seen the message on the radio show as error.

Yesterday while at the dealer the service guy told me there was nothing he could do - then the salesman connected his Iphone running OS4.1 and it worked without a hitch, as a work around i am using the Itouch through bluetooth.

The service manager also said they cant update firmware etc for these units - but i sure that must be incorrect.

I also tried rebooting the phone figuring it might be a software glitch, but still the same problem. Im still researching and questioning to get an answer , if we all do the same hopefulyy one ofus will come up with a solution...Good Luck

So i also have a 2010 IS250 no NAV, i have an itouch with OS4.0 and have experienced the Itouch connect play for a few seconds and then stop, i have seen a message on the Itouch saying the connected device is incompatible and i have seen the message on the radio show as error.

Yesterday while at the dealer the service guy told me there was nothing he could do - then the salesman connected his Iphone running OS4.1 and it worked without a hitch, as a work around i am using the Itouch through bluetooth.

The service manager also said they cant update firmware etc for these units - but i sure that must be incorrect.