Cracking Noise Coming From Wheel

PNUT27

Front left driver side wheel is making some kind of noise when i turn the wheel . When the car is moving no noise at all when i hit the break the driver side wheel bounce up in down . I notice when i turn the wheel it make the same noise like something is cracking. When i turn right no noise it only make that noise when i turn left it make the same noise when im backing up too . If i turn the car too much to the left the whole car would rock up front like that wheel about to come off . In also 2 of my taillights are not coming on but it dont say taillamp failure on the dash . Do anybody know what these too problems can be ? :cries:

Front left driver side wheel is making some kind of noise when i turn the wheel . When the car is moving no noise at all when i hit the break the driver side wheel bounce up in down . I notice when i turn the wheel it make the same noise like something is cracking. When i turn right no noise it only make that noise when i turn left it make the same noise when im backing up too . If i turn the car too much to the left the whole car would rock up front like that wheel about to come off . In also 2 of my taillights are not coming on but it dont say taillamp failure on the dash . Do anybody know what these too problems can be ? :cries:

It might be the wheel resin jacket (lubricate with WD40 or liquid silicon)

See and apply this method as shown at http://club-lexus.ru/faq/index.php?article=375 (I have had similar problem like you have - now, its fixed :)

MIne made nosies like that when a ball joint was bad, upper ball joint on the magnesium wsihbone. I didn't notice any driveability issues but I heard the noise. Take it to an alignment shop and they will find the problem.

See and apply this method as shown at http://club-lexus.ru/faq/index.php?article=375 (I have had similar problem like you have - now, its fixed :)

MIne made nosies like that when a ball joint was bad, upper ball joint on the magnesium wsihbone. I didn't notice any driveability issues but I heard the noise. Take it to an alignment shop and they will find the problem.