Ls430 Wheels On Ls400?

kuziwk

i have a link from kijiji, some guy is selling what i think to be ls430 rims, i will ask him to lower as a set of two tires is $500.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-LEXUS-TOYOTA-RIMS-W0QQAdIdZ212205081

how would these look do you guys think, i was looking more at 18 inch instead.

also how bad would these look on the car

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-tires-rims-fs-17-rims-with-tires-W0QQAdIdZ204151184#

It's your car, how would you like them? That's the only answer you need as we don't drive your car and may not have the same taste in wheels as you do.

Those wheels look like GS430 wheels, but maybe some LSs came fitted with them too in Canada.

First set hands down, I agree with the mustang statement, Kinda Fugly whistling1.gif

yea the second set looks like only a dodge viper could pull those off, so anyone know how the first set would look, i mean they are only 17"

Sure, have a look! :whistles:

ls2a.jpg

zeldals.jpg

damn! how did you do that??? awesome, yea i think the gs300 rims look sharp on the car. Does anyone know how wide the gs300 tires are? i for sure want wider than 205 which is my ls400 stock. Im assuming they are 235 as its an 8" rim.

I also have a Dodge truck. If I saw an LS400 with those three spoke wheels on it I'd t-bone the car into the next guardrail instantly. I wouldn't waste either of my Lexus doing that little trick, but the Dodge would be sacrificed to get you off the road...

Haahahahahaahahaahaha.

Ugly wheels.

I also have a Dodge truck. If I saw an LS400 with those three spoke wheels on it I'd t-bone the car into the next guardrail instantly. I wouldn't waste either of my Lexus doing that little trick, but the Dodge would be sacrificed to get you off the road...

Haahahahahaahahaahaha.

Ugly wheels.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

damn! how did you do that??? awesome, yea i think the gs300 rims look sharp on the car. Does anyone know how wide the gs300 tires are? i for sure want wider than 205 which is my ls400 stock. Im assuming they are 235 as its an 8" rim.

OE 17" wheels are typically 7" wide. The 18" wheels are 7.5".