Trac Light Coming On?

kuziwk

so the trac light always comes on, which goes away when i turn off the car and start it again, however it seems to only do it, or do it more often in hot weather. Is there something i narrow it down to such as the actuator?

update... i did the diagnostic and it came up as 19

19 - TRAC motor ON and OFF operation is higher than a predetermined number of times (accumulator pressure leakage

what does this mean

thanks man, ill check my fluid levels as i have not seen any brake fluid leak. I can get a new accumulator does anyone know where its located and how to replace it.

Mine is RHD so I would assume that your's is located on the passenger side at the rear of the engine compartment,there is an L shaped black plastic cover over the pump motor/accumulator to remove simply pull it upwards.

thanks man, ill check my fluid levels as i have not seen any brake fluid leak. I can get a new accumulator does anyone know where its located and how to replace it.

Mine is RHD so I would assume that your's is located on the passenger side at the rear of the engine compartment,there is an L shaped black plastic cover over the pump motor/accumulator to remove simply pull it upwards.

will brake fluid leak out? anything i should know? Im pretty sure its the accumulator as my brake fluid reservoir is just under the max fill line.