Love My 'new' Used Rx400H (2006, 46K Miles)

Hi,

Thanks to the info in this forum, i felt confident buying a used 400h (46K miles). I've seen very few cases of problems here.

I got a fully loaded one - AWD, Navi (8.1), Bluetooth, Power liftgate, HID lights with AFS, Rear DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones, Mark Levinson Audio, Roof racks, Aftermarket iPod adapter, heated front seats, rain sensing wipers with headlamp washer.

Previously i've owned a 2007 BMW X5, 2005 Acura TSX, 2007 Honda CR-V and also own a 2000 BMW 328i. This is my first Lexus and by far the most comfy vehicle i've driven. I've always thought BMWs have a very driver centric console but the RX400h is better than these other cars i've owned.

Very impressed so far. Just hoping that the car stays reliable and gives me at least 6-7 years of hassle free driving!

Congrats as well,

We've had ours since April of 05 (We were on the waiting list for over 1 year.) and after more than 50,000 miles, have not had one problem - by far the most reliable vehicle either of us have ever had. You will most certainly enjoy yours for many years to come. :cheers: