2000 Es 300 Problem

windy

I posted a problem earlier today. However, one other problem is that when it does not crank properly, it idles rough, especially if the air conditioner is running. Also, if I'm accelerating down the road, say around 50mph,the motor will hesitate and the rpms will drop. When I accelerate just a little, it will come back to normal. I have already put a throttle position control, new spark plubs, air idle control and had my muffler replaced. No codes show up when the motor has been checked. Also, my check engine light has never come on. Still needing help.

I posted a problem earlier today. However, one other problem is that when it does not crank properly, it idles rough, especially if the air conditioner is running. Also, if I'm accelerating down the road, say around 50mph,the motor will hesitate and the rpms will drop. When I accelerate just a little, it will come back to normal. I have already put a throttle position control, new spark plubs, air idle control and had my muffler replaced. No codes show up when the motor has been checked. Also, my check engine light has never come on. Still needing help.

I do have the same model car 2000 ES300 wife loves driving this car everyday. We also own a home in Gulfport MS. Here is a link that could help you http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30723&hl=IACV

Thanks so much. The website you sent was very helpful. I also love my car, even though it is 10 years old!

I do have the same model car 2000 ES300 wife loves driving this car everyday. We also own a home in Gulfport MS. Here is a link that could help you http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30723&hl=IACV

T