Lexus Mechanic

I'm looking for a good Lexus mechanic in the Charleston SC area. My ES300 cooling fans wont turn off. If I don't unhook the battery post, they'll run the battery down. There are no lights on stating a problem. Read a little about it possible being a temp sensor but I really don't want to just change parts. I'd rather a mechanic look at it. Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a good Lexus mechanic in the Charleston SC area. My ES300 cooling fans wont turn off. If I don't unhook the battery post, they'll run the battery down. There are no lights on stating a problem. Read a little about it possible being a temp sensor but I really don't want to just change parts. I'd rather a mechanic look at it. Any suggestions?

You don't need a Lexus-specific mechanic. Any capable mechanic will be able to diagnose your problem. Ask around the area and find out who other people use. I like to use small independent places where the guy in charge is doing a lot of the work. I stay away from places like Pepboys and Sears. Google is great because it will often have reviews of businesses in your area. In the meantime it there may be a connector you can unplug to the fans instead of disconnecting the battery and erasing all your settings.