1994 Ls 400 Rough Idle, Loss Of Power, Code #13 & #31 When I Had I

Havoc123

:unsure: Hi I am new here so bare with please. My 1994 LS 400 is running horrible. It idles rough, loss of power,I have changed the spark plugs, checked the plug wires with an OHM meter, checked compression, checked fuel filter and fuel pump, checked disributors, checked the timing marks w the marks on the belt, everything is good. My car still runs bad. The engine codes that come up are #13 & #31. Ive looked up the codes and know what each number stands for, but how do I diagnose and get to the root of why my car doesnt run properly. I am waiting for a replacement mass air flow sensor to get here. Would that cause the car to run so poorly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

:unsure: Hi I am new here so bare with please. My 1994 LS 400 is running horrible. It idles rough, loss of power,I have changed the spark plugs, checked the plug wires with an OHM meter, checked compression, checked fuel filter and fuel pump, checked disributors, checked the timing marks w the marks on the belt, everything is good. My car still runs bad. The engine codes that come up are #13 & #31. Ive looked up the codes and know what each number stands for, but how do I diagnose and get to the root of why my car doesnt run properly. I am waiting for a replacement mass air flow sensor to get here. Would that cause the car to run so poorly? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I read a couple of articles on code 13 and I think this link may help you out:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42064

As for the code 31....I replaced my MAF and the code...along with all related problems went away.