Looking To Buy An '08 Es350 Cpo...need Help!

fooblah

Some more info - I am in Florida....

Hello Lexus owners,

I am looking to buy a Certified Pre-Owned '08 ES350. (Standard, Black exterior and ~30K miles).

Any idea what would a good price to pay for this car?

Thanks for your help!

Some more info - I am in Florida....

Hello Lexus owners,

I am looking to buy a Certified Pre-Owned '08 ES350. (Standard, Black exterior and ~30K miles).

Any idea what would a good price to pay for this car?

Thanks for your help!

The usual Kelly Blue Book or NADA web sites can give you a ball park figure on what the market price for your stated car might be for your zip code. However, in my area, Des Moines, many dealers i.e. Lexus,Infinity,Jaguar,Range Rover etc. are calling the auction houses while you are in the show room and getting prices for what your type of trade-in is bringing that day and won't even consider what a Kelley Bluebook or other resource says is a fair market value for your trade-in. There for, it is hard to say how to find a good third party reference for pricing information that will actually hold water.

Go to the lot, read the dealer web sites, compare like crazy, and ask for all of the incentives they are offering now.

Certified is the only way to go.

I purchased my used 07 from Tower Auto Sales in the Pittsburgh area, they specialize in low mileage Lexus... I know they ship all over the country.

http://www.towerautosales.com/ my salesmens name was Jerrod....

I have no connection with Tower... other than being a very happy customer.... it was the best car buying experience I have ever had... and I've certainly bought way more than my

share of vehicles....

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on the options, if you want Navigation, then retail would be about $30.4K, without Navigation about a grand less, or $29.2K. I consider this a decent price for an ES with such low miles.

It depends on the options, if you want Navigation, then retail would be about $30.4K, without Navigation about a grand less, or $29.2K. I consider this a decent price for an ES with such low miles.