Help! Ac Fan Stopped Working, Then Radio, Then Engine Shut-Off, T

I have a 1994 LS400. The other afternoon the AC fan stopped working (not the AC however). I checked the fuses to see if a fuse was blown, to which I seen none. Then immediately after, the ENTIRE radio/climate cluster stopped working. I got home and rechecked the fuses again, to which the radio and everything else on the cluster began to work again, EXCEPT the AC fan problem I had started with. Then the next day, I went to get out of my car, and the car wouldn't shut down. I was able to pull my key out of the ignition, and it was still running. I found I was able to only shut it down by using the remote start/stop button on my keychain. Later, that very same day, the AC fan began working again! So, for a couple days, I had the climate/radio cluster back operational but still had intermittent issues with the engine shut off. Then yesterday, the AC fan stopped working again. This morning, I went to the grocery store, left my husband in the car with the car running. When I came back out, the car wouldn't let me shift out of park, even with the car running.

ANY SUGGESTIONS as to what's causing these problems? ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

sounds you might have a few problems, but i hear a bad ignition switch can cause some of the issues with the car runnning and they key being removed. the tranny could've locked up b/c of a bad ignition switch but i you press on the brake and you still can't shift out of park, i'd check the stop light switch.

A remote start/stop button on your keychain? That might provide the answer to your problem. Perhaps the remote start (which is aftermarket I presume) has shorted or gone south.

A remote start/stop button on your keychain? That might provide the answer to your problem. Perhaps the remote start (which is aftermarket I presume) has shorted or gone south.

This is probably easy to test. Usually after market remote start kits have a cable harness spliced into the cars harness then it plugs into a remote start control module (ECU). Just unplug the harness from the remote start module and see if symptoms go away or at least change.