Shark Fin Antenna Add On To Es 350 Ul

superdude

Hey I just got my ES 350 Ultra Luxury addition with the glass roof and really like the way the shark fin antenna looks on the new model and was wondering the best way I can add it onto my car. I called the dealer and they wanted $300 for the part and all I want is for the cosmetic value and no actual function from it. Any other ideas? I looked on ebay too but the products there dont look as nice as the Lexus factory one on the 2010's.

Thanks!

They make "dummy" antennas that are the same shape as the factory ones, here's one on ebay for $39.99 with one day left in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus-LS-GS-ES-Shark-Fin-Antenna-Platinum-silver-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem335dca935fQQitemZ220616889183QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f100

It's identical to the GS antenna. You can also have it painted to match yours, just stop by an auto body shop and ask if they can paint it (give them your cars paint code). They shouldn't charge you more than $25 or so and it should take a few hours...

The seller also sells the same thing in black or white, you may want to ask if they have your color.

2qiwnbl.jpg

20kvfok.jpg

• 5 months later...