Choosing Rims?

kuziwk

i need some help choosing rims for my ls400, currently the rims are 15" and people keep saying the car is for old people, so i need to change that. Whats the widest tires i can go with? 245 i was thinking on a 18-20 inch rim? i was looking at the stock is300 rims, does anyone know how these would look?

If you want to see how the IS rims would look then check out IS400's profile. She hasn't posted in a while but she had those rims on there and they looked really nice. There should be a few ics of her LS in her profile.

k cool, any other ideas or pictures?

I hope this does not come as a shock but...the LS is an old people's car. :o :lol: If you are changing wheels just to get your friends approval you may be disappointed to find that they still think its an old person's car.

However, if you really want to explore the world of wheels, you can get hours of entertainment from the "Wheels and Tires" section of this

forum -> http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this does not come as a shock but...the LS is an old people's car. :o :lol: If you are changing wheels just to get your friends approval you may be disappointed to find that they still think its an old person's car.

However, if you really want to explore the world of wheels, you can get hours of entertainment from the "Wheels and Tires" section of this

forum -> http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

Enjoy!

lol i know :( but i dont understand why i i have to wait until im 40 to have a quick, smooth, luxurious and reliable ride...Im 18 Btw. I dont care what other people think though as im already looking at the 98 ls400 for the speed, plus it looks like a reliable new mercedes, or the new ls430 but need money. Personally just really hate the rims on it now, as well as wider wheels offering better handling.