04 Rx330 In Need Of Mp3 Playing Capability! Can It Be Done?

lexusowner1

I currently have a 2004 RX with a 6 CD Changer, no Mark Levinson or Navigation. The newer 350s have MP3 discs playing capability. I did a little research and the systems, plugs and all are similar. Could this be a plug and play seeing that the wiring is the same?

post-75801-127585439157_thumb.png

That's odd. I can neither email him nor post a message on his profile. A board error shows up.

Right here wink.gif I beleive you need a few more contributing posts to use the PM function. Anyway I will check to see if there is compatability. Welcome to the club cheers.gif

That's odd. I can neither email him nor post a message on his profile. A board error shows up.

Right here wink.gif I beleive you need a few more contributing posts to use the PM function. Anyway I will check to see if there is compatability. Welcome to the club cheers.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Noob. :P

If you don't mind, can you give me an estimate on how to add Navigation on my vehicle also?

I asked the dealership about swapping the systems, and they said "I don't see why not, but it's never been done so we are not 100% positive."

Thank you sir!

I was thinking the same thing. Noob. tongue.gif

If you don't mind, can you give me an estimate on how to add Navigation on my vehicle also?

I asked the dealership about swapping the systems, and they said "I don't see why not, but it's never been done so we are not 100% positive."

Thank you sir!

NO, Not plug in and play. I would have to make adapters to go from old plugs to new. Plugs look the same but they changed all the power wires to different pins, So I would have to make adapter plugs.cool.gif

I was thinking the same thing. Noob. tongue.gif

Thank you sir!

NO, Not plug in and play. I would have to make adapters to go from old plugs to new. Plugs look the same but they changed all the power wires to different pins, So I would have to make adapter plugs.cool.gif

please email me at aakashpatel92@ yahoo . com (without spaces) about pricing.