Injen Intake For 93 Gs300

I just added an injen intake to my GS3. I reset the ECU while installing it. I noticed a slight improvement. It looks great and I feel was a beneficial mod to the GS3. The only thing that was not by the manual, was that the factory mount is used, but it did not line up to the bolt hole on the fender that the factory one uses. I took a small piece of metal strapping and cut it about an inch and a half long and painted it black. Then everything bolted up and was secure! If you got a gs with an exhaust get an intake, you will be happy with the results! :D :P

Cool-I have been interested in that intake for a while. What did Injen say about the misaligned bolt hole? Besides the less restrictive filter, what is it claiming to do for you with the stainless pipe? Is there a sensor or something there? How's it sound? Did you go black or colored? Please post a picture when you can.

I never contacted Injen ,as itt was something easy for me to fix. The stainless pipe is less restrictive then the factory one, looks real nice, could be cooler, sound real kewl! It comes with a new hose for the power steering sensor. You use your old pvc hose. It has an adapter that bolts to the stock AFM. It also comes with an heat shield that looks really nice but I didn't feel I needed it and it looked restrictive! I will try to get some pics up soon! It is polished with red decals. :P :D

I just added an injen intake to my GS3. I reset the ECU while installing it. I noticed a slight improvement. It looks great and I feel was a beneficial mod to the GS3. The only thing that was not by the manual, was that the factory mount is used, but it did not line up to the bolt hole on the fender that the factory one uses. I took a small piece of metal strapping and cut it about an inch and a half long and painted it black. Then everything bolted up and was secure! If you got a gs with an exhaust get an intake, you will be happy with the results! :D :P

hello,

I am interesting in getting an intake for my 94' GS300, can you give me the website to where I can purchase the intake an also how much did you paid for the intake. How much improvement did you get after you installed the intake. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...