Mp3 Player Limitation

Hello all

I just got a 2008 Rx 350 premium. Since there is no usb adapter in this car, I burned my mp3 format songs in a 4 gb cd. But when I inserted into the cd player of my car, it could not read and would give me error message. I wonder if there is any limitation for number of songs burned in the cd? Should I arrange them in different sound files (like some aftermarket systems demand)? Where I can get information about RX sound system? There are a few pages of info that comes with the car manual (about sound system) but I couldn’t find any info there. Anybody knows?

Cheers

Haadman

Hello all

I just got a 2008 Rx 350 premium. Since there is no usb adapter in this car, I burned my mp3 format songs in a 4 gb cd. But when I inserted into the cd player of my car, it could not read and would give me error message. I wonder if there is any limitation for number of songs burned in the cd? Should I arrange them in different sound files (like some aftermarket systems demand)? Where I can get information about RX sound system? There are a few pages of info that comes with the car manual (about sound system) but I couldn’t find any info there. Anybody knows?

Cheers

Haadman

My 09RX350 plays MP3-WMA etc... which, like you, I burned to CDs. My earlier RX300 did not read those formats. Are you certain that the 2008 RX reads the formats and did you 'finalize' (or whatever it is called) the CD for reading by other CD players?

• 1 month later...