Questions For A Noobie

ShouLinPanther

Alright high to the bored, I am a new lexus owner and I have been researching body kits and other body parts for IS300 and I have a few questions pertaining so certain parts. First off the Blitz altezza body kit, right now the front skirt wing and grille are the only pieces available to the US and I was wondering when will the rest of it be available or if it is already where can I get it. Second the JDM black housing headlights do you have to rewire for different bulbs to put those in or can you just swap them out, being the fact that i have HID headlights will the JDM black housing headlights still work. Those are the only questions I have for right now. Thank you in advance for your help :cheers:

You have to be careful about Altezza body kits. The Altezza is not as wide as the IS300 and some of the front and rear parts don't fit correctly.

The true JDM headlights are not HID as far as I know. I think they will fit, but you may end up with halogen bulbs.