How To Change Airconditioning Air Filter Ona Ls460L

I have a 2007 LS460L and it's giving a warning to change the Airconditioning Air filter. I have ordered one online and wanted to know how to change it. Did not find any reference in the manual

Instructions are in section 4-3, Do-it-yourself maintenance, of the 07 LS460 owners manual starting on page 525. I just looked at the instructions in the Owners section of the Lexus corporate website. Instructions for changing the optional rear A/C filter follow the instructions for the front filter.

It is not necessary to register on the Lexus website to view and search owners manuals.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2007 LS460L and it's giving a warning to change the Airconditioning Air filter. I have ordered one online and wanted to know how to change it. Did not find any reference in the manual

Instructions are in section 4-3, Do-it-yourself maintenance, of the 07 LS460 owners manual starting on page 525. I just looked at the instructions in the Owners section of the Lexus corporate website. Instructions for changing the optional rear A/C filter follow the instructions for the front filter.

It is not necessary to register on the Lexus website to view and search owners manuals.

Make sure ng it out.