Urethane Swaybar Bushings

turboomni

Got old worn out swaybar bushings and the old gal leans too much in corners. Daizen makes them but I cannot contact them. Anyone have any info on getting these bushings? Is there anyone else who makes them for a 97 LS400? Energy Suspension does not make them ,,that much I know.

Any and all info would be great ,,

Thanks

Got old worn out swaybar bushings and the old gal leans too much in corners. Daizen makes them but I cannot contact them. Anyone have any info on getting these bushings? Is there anyone else who makes them for a 97 LS400? Energy Suspension does not make them ,,that much I know.

Thanks

You are unlikely to get a response here. This is the "07 - 09 Lexus LS460 / LS460L" forum. Go to the "90 - 06 Lexus LS400 / LS430"

Thanks

You are unlikely to get a response here. This is the "07 - 09 Lexus LS460 / LS460L" forum. Go to the "90 - 06 Lexus LS400 / LS430"

sorry about that,

thanks

go to my bushings.com... then Lexus, then LS400 .. and go shopping

They don't offer any swaybar bushings for the LS 400. Thanks for the lead though. I guess I will either do the energy suspension universal type mod or just go stock.

I have tried contacting TM engineering about those Daizen poly bushings and all of their dealers listed on their website.

No responce from TM and the 3 listed vendors only one still exsisted and said he couldn't contact them either for quite some time.

It's really too bad as this lean has to go!! Or at least some of it.