Cel Po420 & Po430 Codes

I just replaced my converters on my 97 LS400... then I saw this:

"I have found out that the P0420 and P0430 codes typically have to do with a catalytic converter gasket leak. I had the P0430 code and made the mistake of taking it to the dealer. Of course, I was told to replace them both for $2,600 plus tax. The dealer charged close to $100 plus tax as a diagnosis fee. I went to Midas and God bless the good folk out there who determined the code to be a gasket leak. The gasket was replaced for under $100 plus tax.I hope this helps anyone who gets these codes."

SO....... I have two OEM converters ANYONE can have for free, just pay the $20 bucks mail fees.

I dont need them.. Oh, you can see all the way thru them, just like the new ones I put on.

my direct email is billydpowell@verizon.net OR my phone # is 972 395 0678

good luck

I just replaced my converters on my 97 LS400... then I saw this:

"I have found out that the P0420 and P0430 codes typically have to do with a catalytic converter gasket leak. I had the P0430 code and made the mistake of taking it to the dealer. Of course, I was told to replace them both for $2,600 plus tax. The dealer charged close to $100 plus tax as a diagnosis fee. I went to Midas and God bless the good folk out there who determined the code to be a gasket leak. The gasket was replaced for under $100 plus tax.I hope this helps anyone who gets these codes."

SO....... I have two OEM converters ANYONE can have for free, just pay the $20 bucks mail fees.

I dont need them.. Oh, you can see all the way thru them, just like the new ones I put on.

my direct email is billydpowell@verizon.net OR my phone # is 972 395 0678

good luck

sent you an email. Feel any difference with new converters?