Frequent Problem With This Forum Web Site

A few weeks ago I started having problems with this forum web site. The site frequently locks up my browser and I have to hard end session (using ctrl-alt-del) to get out. I also like to used the view unread postings icon in combination with the Ctrl button to open it in another tab of the same browser instance. I am using Windows Internet Explorer v7. Has anyone else had a similar problem. I don't have any similar problem anywhere else on the net.

hi

do you notice anything in the status bar when having this problem?

Is it on a particular page?

The problem originates on the forum topics page. When the problem occurs the green progress bar on the status bar stops at one green square and doesn't change. Also the tab title shows the blue circle indicating the site is still loading but it never does. I am unable to open a new tab or go back to the forum topics tab. It just locks up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool, let us know...

Steve,

I am having the same problem with lock-up except I use AOL 9.5 as my browser. It seems to happen most often when I'm trolling the ES350 section, almost every time I visit there this week. I have to ctrl.-alt.-del. to get out.

Sorry to give you another problem.

Thank you!!

Paul

I've been having the same problem, just happened 5 minutes ago...

EDIT: just happened trying to create this post! :rolleyes:

It's happened to me a few times on ebay too. It might not be the site. I'm running firefox on vista.