New Owner But Long Time Fan Looking To Mod The Car :)

infini

Yup. I wanna know all the goodies that I can get for this car to make it my own. Love it the way it is but I know I will be itching to do some mods.

- Exhaust?

- Lip Kit?

- Nice Wheels (subtle look)?

- Brighter whiter interior lights?

- Engine mods?? Not sure if it's worth it though.

- Extra drivers side rear view mirror? JDM...

- VIP Style stuff if anyone knows.

Thanks so much for reading this and hello!! I know some of you are not into this type of thing but it's worth a try to ask.

PS: I am looking into the sections that deal with wheels, lighting and such But still felt it would not hurt and maybe save me a few hrs of looking around to ask here.

• 4 months later...

I'm trying to find out where I can buy a CONVEX driver's side mirror for my RX350, the same type of wide-angle mirror as on the passenger's side.

Convex drivers' side mirrors are standard in Europe and most other countries, but in the U.S., the driver's side has a flat mirror; when you have a convex mirror you get rid of most if not all blind spots.

So far, I've struck out looking for a U.S. based supplier. Does anyone know where I can get this type of replacement mirror? Thanks.

I'm trying to find out where I can buy a CONVEX driver's side mirror for my RX350, the same type of wide-angle mirror as on the passenger's side.

Convex drivers' side mirrors are standard in Europe and most other countries, but in the U.S., the driver's side has a flat mirror; when you have a convex mirror you get rid of most if not all blind spots.

So far, I've struck out looking for a U.S. based supplier. Does anyone know where I can get this type of replacement mirror? Thanks.

I have found the RX side mirrors to be large enough to be satisfactory when well adjusted. On the BMW, I have added a 'wedge' (also comes as a 'round') wide-angle stick-on, which gives me the view of the area that was previously not seen. Many drivers add a 'sick-on', and they come in various sizes for various mirrors. Otherwise, though I am not familiar with the "European" wide angle driver's side mirror (and I often drive in Europe), if that is really what they have in Europe, why not order the part from there?

Good luck!