Can't Remove Pcp Valve

kuziwk

PCV. Not PCP.

The grommet always dries up and breaks apart, it just falls into a small valley in the valve cover, not down into the cylinder head. Break it as little as you can, then use a pick, needle nose pliers, or anything similar to get the pieces out of the area they fall into.

You might also clean the old grommet of oil/grease and cut a piece of adhesive tape (like duct tape) to go over the grommet. When the grommet starts to break apart, the smaller pieces will adhere to the tape and make the cleanup easier.

You might also clean the old grommet of oil/grease and cut a piece of adhesive tape (like duct tape) to go over the grommet. When the grommet starts to break apart, the smaller pieces will adhere to the tape and make the cleanup easier.

hmm good idea about the tape, yea sorry pcv....stupid iphone, anyways how can i pull up on the plug ive tried my best and if i cant get it i dont know who can as i work out three days a week and im far from weak...lol. Is there a tool i can use besides pliers?