07 Es350 Voice Command Climate Control For Canada

waltermelon

My car is 07 ES350 with ultra premium package, but the voice command climate control (e.g. raise temperature, warmer) had never been working for me. Some other voice functions work without any problem. I thought that is not a supported function until I came across TSIB EL008-06

Title:

VOICE COMMANDS FOR CLIMATE

CONTROL ARE INOPERATIVE

Models:

’07 ES 350

I talked to the service advisor but he is positive that it is not a supported function. He had confirmed with the sales person that voice command for climate control is new to 2010 models. Although the TSIB is pointing at 07 ES 350 specifically, the advisor believes that the TSIB is from US so that it might not apply to vehicles purchased in Canada.

Does anyone in Canada have voice command climate control working for 07 ES350?

Thanks!

My car is 07 ES350 with ultra premium package, but the voice command climate control (e.g. raise temperature, warmer) had never been working for me. Some other voice functions work without any problem. I thought that is not a supported function until I came across TSIB EL008-06

Title:

VOICE COMMANDS FOR CLIMATE

CONTROL ARE INOPERATIVE

Models:

’07 ES 350

I talked to the service advisor but he is positive that it is not a supported function. He had confirmed with the sales person that voice command for climate control is new to 2010 models. Although the TSIB is pointing at 07 ES 350 specifically, the advisor believes that the TSIB is from US so that it might not apply to vehicles purchased in Canada.

In my 2008 works fine...

Does anyone in Canada have voice command climate control working for 07 ES350?

Thanks!