Nuuuubeeee Here Tampa, Fl W/lexus Is 250

MiAyEsTuFifty

Hi, My name is JOSHUA VEGA AKA: JayVee and now MiAyEsTuFity (My~IS~250)...LOL!... Not ONLY am I new to this Lexus forum... But I am NEW to LEXUS all together... My entire car guy life I have owned MUSTANGS, HONDA CIVIC's, ACURA INTEGRA's and some Misc cars along the way EX. 06 Dodge Magnum SRT8 modified and prev. owned by MICHAEL PITTMAN when he was playing as Runningback/Tailback for the TAMPA BAY BUCCANNEERS... But recently I have had a turn of events and life changing situations that have happen to me in the past 2 years...(seperation, divorse, loses, pain... and finally finding someone to give me the strength & support to pick up the pieces and moving on and finally being HAPPY!...) So, without further babbling on, boring you and just getting right to the point and what brings us all here in the first place... Monday May 24th,2010 I picked up my very first Sport Luxury Sedan... 2006 IS 250 *Cashmere Pearl*... I am so loving this car!!! Included are some picks of the above listed cars up to where I am now... Thanks!

Any PERFORMANCE tips would be nice... Heads up on do's and dont's... Mods coming are basically ONLY Staggard 18 wheels and tires, tint, charcoal smoked or blacked out emblem/badges and front grille... and MAYBE exhaust and cold air intake... :unsure:

My 92 Civic EG HB Fully MODDED!!! *almost dyno'd 300fwhp!!! ALL MOTOR!!!*

Picture751.jpg

Picture749.jpg

2006 Dodge Magnum 6.1 HEMI SRT8 *450hp*

BAMCPHOTOSHOOT050.jpg

Picture764.jpg

My SSP 88 Mustang LX 5.0 stroker 347 FULLY MODDED! *425HP/425tq* BEST TIME 11.88 qtr mile ALL MOTOR!

Picture1286.jpg

Picture1307.jpg

2003 10th Anniversary #1407 SVT Mustang COBRA /aka: Terminator *450hp SUPERCHARGED

cobra2.jpg

untitled.jpg

...and NOW~ MiAyEsTuFity... My IS 250 ;)

03.jpg

More pics to come of my IS 250........ :whistles:

YES!!! ALL MY CARS ARE CLEAN!!! :D ... and YES!!! I LOVE BLACK CARS!!! So what! :censored: :chairshot: :cheers::rolleyes::lol: :P :D

......But NOW... Change is Goooooood! B)

BONUS.... I also mess around and run RC Cars & Trucks... Here's a taste of my ASSOCIATED TC5 I recently built entirely by self and custom hand painted & cut LEXUS SC400 body or TOYOTA SOARER in this case...NOTE::: 3 WEEKS BEFORE EVER DREAMING I WOULD EVER OWN A LEXUS... Ironically, I ended up with a GREEN LEXUS... Isn't that insane!!!??? LOL!

Picture084-2.jpg

The sig was a gift from the members here. Alot of good people post here. I'm lucky. And yeah, those of us that have been thru it all say "Amen" when we read that. LOL!!

You've got a very interesting mix of toys. The Mustangs are very nice. What stroker kit did you use? All motor HP is allways king! I see you kept the ac too! LOL!! And dropping some high 11's with it. Very nice. Can I ask what your 60' and 1000' times were if you remember or have a time slip handy? Not too much faster than that and your gonna start getting tech flagged! (I couldn't tell if you had a roll cage in the car or not from the pics.) What trans and gearing are you using? Can I also ask what your using for fuel management? BTW, I'm a huge Ford Racing guy. My dad owned a custom Ford racing shop for 40 years. We have a 7 second Mustang we've been playing with for awhile now. Locally we made the qualifiers for the big show but got hammered by a Grand National that would make any motor junky cream himself! Atleast we got beat by someone deserving and in a straight up head to head. Don't mind losing so much like that, but of course we wanted the win.

So are the Dodge and Cobra set ups still factory or did you do some more tweaking?

If my memory serves me good... I remember 60ft times where approx. 1.87ish on slipping MTDR's...Don't recall the 1000s... My gearing was 3.73 ford racing... Stroker kit was the EAGLE Stroker kit with forged internals and my MGT was diablo chipped and dyno tuned by RACE RELATED in Tampa, Fl. dude named Brian... RR is no longer but Brian is still doing his dam thing in the area with FORD SPEED in Clearwater/Largo area...and BTW... No cage... and I did get flagged and turned away when I ran the 11.80s as a warning and I can continue to make a few more runs ona T&T night but will not be allowed to return without a cage or compete...and finally... All the toys are gone... Now only whipping the LEX. DIDGE was chipped, full hi-flow exhaust & CAI...The Termi was modded: Billet Flow single blade TB, Hooker Headers, Bassani SS Hi-flow exhaust and X pipe, Billet Flow pullies 2.73 SC pulley and tuned (pullies/tune not in pic)Fidanza STG2 clutch, forged retainer upgrade, Fidanza Flywheel, MGW short throw...and MORE! 500rwhp CLUB!!! ... I was just giving a lil insight of me and my toys/History... The Lex is completely!!! night and day to what my taste is...But life has slowed me down and I think my lady and I are ready for a child of our own... ;)

and EVERYONE slept on the Civic... I blew them all away! Mustangs, Nissans, Integras,...with spray some boosted... Lots of ppl feel victim to that car. And went hm wondering why did they just get spanked by a all motor Civic...??? Running 13.1 STROKED 2.0 GSR, Full MSD, LSD tranny, compression CP pistons, Eagle rods, Eagle Crank, Ferrera comp valves and springs,P&P GSR head, skunk2 PRO intake, skunk2 PRO 70mm TB, PRO COMP 4-1 header, Greddy SP1 exhaust NO CATS, RC Eng fuel inj, AEM CAI, AEM fuel rail, AEM fpr, WALBRO fuel pump, Innovative system,....and so much more into that lil HB! Set up and ready to be tapped for "300"... YEAH! 300!!! shot of spray!***SOLD it and gave up before nitrous install*** ALL MOTOR DYNO almost 300fwhp!!! In a car that weighed 18-2000lbs... Do the math...LOL! ;)

*cough* LOW 12s.............. all motor...

Oh yeah......ONE MORE THING.... WITH A/C...did anyone notice that also??? Lol! ;)

Yeah, hookin up and putting the power on the pavement with such a short wheel base car has allways been the Mustangs archilles heel. I already know about the Civics with all motor power. Some friends of mine over at CFT took the Sony Explode Nationals a couple years ago with a red Civic and 420 all motor ponies. That car was just head shaking fast! I guess I'm just not that much of a fan of front wheel drive is all. But I still can appreciate the work.

I feel ya... Its true... and so much money and wk for such lil HP# at a time.... :( But Mustang has always been my LOVE... and I will always BLEED BLUE...Before buying the LEX I actually went to go look at the 2010 Fusion Sports...and the TAURUS... But the TAURUS was way bast my budget for how I wanted it... "SHO" of course...LOL! But, I am loving the LEX and always like em...Just had a bad experience at the dealer (1st time visit) for a oil chg and courtesy wash and vac int... and car was FILTHY!!! I was *BLEEP*ed! and expect MORE from Lexus of Tampa who is known for quality and SO CALL "Persuit of Perfection"... But anywho...whatever...