Pair Multiple Phones

I'm wondering if it can automatically switch from 1 phone to another depending on which phone is in the car. The system is usually set for my phone, but when my wife drives the car she has to manually sync up her phone every time. Is there a way for the system to sense which phone is in the car & automatically transfer to that phone?

No, it won't automatically switch. Tha last phone that was connected/used will connect but you will need to manually connect other phones that have been paired. See the manual for further explanation how to do this.

No, it won't automatically switch. Tha last phone that was connected/used will connect but you will need to manually connect other phones that have been paired. See the manual for further explanation how to do this.

Correct. You can pair up to 6 phones, but it will not automatically switch between them. Each time you want to switch, you have to go into the settings and select a different saved phone.