Gs300 2Jzge Help

well i have a 99 gs300 and i want to get it pretty fast i have done some minor stuff to it but idk wat else to do. i have done a air intake system irdium spark plugs exhaust and a voltage stabilizer. i was wondering what else i could do and wat can i take off the car to loose weight

Remove (or replace by) seats, backseat, spare tire, interior parts/ceiling, lightweight exhaustsystem, go on a diet, underweight pulley's, radio/speakers, carbon hood. Some even managed to remove heavy parts of the ABS and VCS systems (not for the weak at heart).

Even better and far more cost effective, you might upgrade to a GS 4xx series and call it a lexus...

• 2 weeks later...

well i have a 99 gs300 and i want to get it pretty fast i have done some minor stuff to it but idk wat else to do. i have done a air intake system irdium spark plugs exhaust and a voltage stabilizer. i was wondering what else i could do and wat can i take off the car to loose weight

You can lose weight by removing the sound absorbing padding under the carpet as well. Or make more power by installing a turbo kit OR dropping in a 2JZ-GTE twin turbo from a Supra. Our cars in Japan, named "Aristo" have these engines in them.

• 1 month later...

put that car on a diet. back seats out, spare tire, carbon fiber front end... lighter rims. NOT CHROME.lol. other minor mods, maybe a ecu, tune it, if all that is too much, then forced induction is the way to go. cars hold up to 400 hp stock.