Gx 470 Pulling To The Right

sea_lion9

I bought a 2006 GX470 about a month ago. It pulls to the right - the dealer said they checked the alignment before they sold it, but I don't really believe them. Have an appointment at a tire shop for an alignment check. Has anyone else had this problem with the GX470?

I bought a 2006 GX470 about a month ago. It pulls to the right - the dealer said they checked the alignment before they sold it, but I don't really believe them. Have an appointment at a tire shop for an alignment check. Has anyone else had this problem with the GX470?

Ours pulls to the right also. Does your dealer even have an alignment rack?

Ours pulls to the right also. Does your dealer even have an alignment rack?

We took it to a different dealership for some other work and they said that they did a full check and that the alignment was fine. I took it to Firestone this weekend and they supposedly fixed it but now it pulls even more to the right and has a weird vibration! I am seriously irked about it and am considering taking it back in tomorrow and making them either return it to the specs it was when I brought it in or fix it right free of charge. Have you figured out why yours pulls to the right?