Planning To Buy Used Is-350

Hello every bodies,

I'm a new member in this club. I'd like to ask fellow member experience about to owned a IS-350.

I am planning to buy a used is350 07-09 around $25K, and around 40K miles.

My question are -What is most common problem that is IS350 has under100K miles?

- Do they have any defect usually will occurred?

- How are normally lifetimes of those low profile tires? specially they can't be rotated.

Thank you for your times. Very appreciated.

Best regard,

Eric

Hello every bodies,

I'm a new member in this club. I'd like to ask fellow member experience about to owned a IS-350.

- How are normally lifetimes of those low profile tires? specially they can't be rotated.

Best regard,

Eric

Just got me an '07 IS350 3 months back (used) about the same amount and mileage you're looking for. I know this probably won't answer any of your questions, but i just wanted to let you know that I am very happy with it and will not get any other car but the IS350! I love my car and I'm sure you will too, if you do decide to get one.

Hello every bodies,

Best regard,

Eric

Thank you so much for fast reply. Appreciated.

I bought an 07 is 350 with 25,000 miles on it a couple of months ago. Love the car..I did change the Front brake pads because the factory pads left a lot of dust and where squeaking at parking lot speed (ANNOYING)....Put Ceramic pads on and the dust is minimal and no noise... I don't Track the car so i haven't noticed any loss of performance..

I am not aware of any problems associated with the vehicle..

I bought an 07 is 350 with 25,000 miles on it a couple of months ago. Love the car..I did change the Front brake pads because the factory pads left a lot of dust and where squeaking at parking lot speed (ANNOYING)....Put Ceramic pads on and the dust is minimal and no noise... I don't Track the car so i haven't noticed any loss of performance..

I am not aware of any problems associated with the vehicle..

thank you for your reply.After I read some topic about tires of this model that make I am a little bit concern about replace front tires more frequently (20K miles), they are low profile quite expensive. But so far sound like very good car and reliable one.

Eric

• 1 year later...

I have a 07 IS350 with 38K miles now, no problems.

Plenty of recalls but those are fixed for free by my Lexus dealership at no charge (plus a free car wash and fillup).

Front brake dust problem was handled for free under warranty per TSIB. The OEM low dust replacement pads installed by Lexus drastically reduced dust and I would recommend going with those pads.