Wheel Alignment 90 Ls

big bear

ive recenently purchased my first lexus,yes it is a bit old but i got it for a good price(free)

my question is the drivers side front wheel is inwards on the top side of the tire.does anyone now if theres

an adjustment i can do to bring it out or self align it?thanks

ive recenently purchased my first lexus,yes it is a bit old but i got it for a good price(free)

my question is the drivers side front wheel is inwards on the top side of the tire.does anyone now if theres

The term for what you're describing is negative camber. Why your Lexus has negative camber on one wheel is beyond me. I'd take it to a decent mechanic and ask for them to align it. It shouldn't run you more than $50.

Your vehicle will need a four wheel alignment which will cost $100 or more at any quality alignment shop. In addition, However, something in the front suspension may be bent or a ball joint or some other component worn out and repairs will be needed to correct the problem. Have the vehicle inspected by a trusted alignment shop and see what really needs to be done.

Good luck.

The lower control arm has a very large cam bolt to adjust the front camber, it could have been adjusted or replaced and not reset. But as said, any competent alignment shop can handle it, your car isn't anything difficult or obscure to align.

The lower control arm has a very large cam bolt to adjust the front camber, it could have been adjusted or replaced and not reset. But as said, any competent alignment shop can handle it, your car isn't anything difficult or obscure to align.

thanks for the replies.im going to the alignment shop today

well came from the alignment shop and was told the spindle arm was bent how hard are those to bend?just curious.the person i got the car from told me it was wrecked before but could not find any show of damage.he said he hit a curb in it.

well came from the alignment shop and was told the spindle arm was bent how hard are those to bend?just curious.the person i got the car from told me it was wrecked before but could not find any show of damage.he said he hit a curb in it.

They're not easy to bend, it likely took a pretty good hit to bend it.