Nav/bluetooth Override Success With Lockpick Product?

I am new to the forum and discovered a reference to the product called Lockpick that at least one other lexus owner has mentioned. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this product? It is designed to override the nav system lockout while driving (so a passenger can at least look up an address while the driver drives). Some models can even allow use of the nav screen to be used as a dvd player. The company is coastal electronic Technologies, Inc. at : http://www.coastaletech.com/ The technology hasnt apparently been developed for the 2010 yet, but I wanted some feed back from others that may have tried/purchased this for their car?

I am new to the forum and discovered a reference to the product called Lockpick that at least one other lexus owner has mentioned. I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this product? It is designed to override the nav system lockout while driving (so a passenger can at least look up an address while the driver drives). Some models can even allow use of the nav screen to be used as a dvd player. The company is coastal electronic Technologies, Inc. at : http://www.coastaletech.com/ The technology hasnt apparently been developed for the 2010 yet, but I wanted some feed back from others that may have tried/purchased this for their car?

We have it in the 2006 400h. It works fine. It allows access to phone/bluetooth menu dialing as well. Easy to install, it was up & running in less than 30 minutes. I give it 2 thumbs up.

We have it in the 2006 400h. It works fine. It allows access to phone/bluetooth menu dialing as well. Easy to install, it was up & running in less than 30 minutes. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Thanks for your response