Ls F Series

There definitely needs to be some effort to get a LS F off the ground. Can you imagine this car with a boost up to 500 hp or above? It's time for Lexus to develop an F series for all of it's sedans, not just the IS.

There definitely needs to be some effort to get a LS F off the ground. Can you imagine this car with a boost up to 500 hp or above? It's time for Lexus to develop an F series for all of it's sedans, not just the IS.

I don't think there would be much of a market for an ES-F... Maybe for the GS though :whistles:

I don't think there would be much of a market for an ES-F... Maybe for the GS though :whistles:

LS Sir, not an ES .....

You said it was time for Lexus to develop F series versions for all their sedans...the ES is their most popular sedan. I think that was his point.

Yupp lol.