Elapsed Time Indicator?

I just took delivery of my 2008 Lexus RX350 w/Navigation system.

One of the nifty diagnostics on my old 2004 RX330 was a timer that showed me how long I had been driving? I cannot seem to find such a display on the 350. Is there such an option or has that been discontinued on this model?

Thanks

Theo

Studio City, CA

One of the nifty diagnostics on my old 2004 RX330 was a timer that showed me how long I had been driving? I cannot seem to find such a display on the 350. Is there such an option or has that been discontinued on this model?

Thanks

Theo

Studio City, CA

I don't know about the RX350, but on the ES350 on the lower right side of the steering wheel is a button marked "display". Toggle through it several times, one of the screens shows the elapsed time on the window on the dash near the steering wheel. You might post on the RX board instad of the ES board.

Thanks

Theo

Studio City, CA

I don't know about the RX350, but on the ES350 on the lower right side of the steering wheel is a button marked "display". Toggle through it several times, one of the screens shows the elapsed time on the window on the dash near the steering wheel. You might post on the RX board instad of the ES board.

My apologies - I erred in placing this on the ES board......