Best Dealer To Get An Is300 In North Cali?

sush1a

Last week I was at Lexus of Pleasanton to look at an ES for my Mom. I was also peeking at the IS just to see and the sales guy told me to take 5k off the MSRP for any IS on the lot. I was not interested in an IS so I did not engage him further. I don't know if that's a good deal or it was an end-of-month thing or if that offer is still good. I just thought I'd pass on what I was told.

Last week I was at Lexus of Pleasanton to look at an ES for my Mom. I was also peeking at the IS just to see and the sales guy told me to take 5k off the MSRP for any IS on the lot. I was not interested in an IS so I did not engage him further. I don't know if that's a good deal or it was an end-of-month thing or if that offer is still good. I just thought I'd pass on what I was told.

hey thanks! I actually did an online quote thing from lexus of pleasanton, the guy emailed me saying take 3500 off msrp, but I guess there was more. now I have to give more consideration on driving there.

Also another question, what is some options that you guys think is a must have or a good to have?