Ls Color

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a great deal!

Make sure its not a salvage...and make sure it hasn't been bought back by Lexus for wind noise...that sounds too good to be true.

I have been checking it all out. And researching online, proces in North Carolina seem to be falling for hte 07 models...or dealers are just ready to move the used ones. I have not purchased yet....but working dealer to $32 out the door incld tax, fees, etc...he is about ready to give in...thanks!

I just saw a green ES350 last night... it caught my eye for sure, i thought it might be a custom paint job as i've never seen a green Lexus before.

I just saw a green ES350 last night... it caught my eye for sure, i thought it might be a custom paint job as i've never seen a green Lexus before.

It was probably a 2010 ES350. The color is Peridot.

Yeah I can't decide whether or not I like the Peridot or not.

Green used to be all the rage on the Lexus in the 90s, all luxury cars actually. When my Dad bought his Cadillac in 95...Cadillac had three different dark greens.

Lexus has always had a green...

Yeah I can't decide whether or not I like the Peridot or not.

Green used to be all the rage on the Lexus in the 90s, all luxury cars actually. When my Dad bought his Cadillac in 95...Cadillac had three different dark greens.

Lexus has always had a green...

I'm with you on the Peridot. It is such a dark hue that it is almost a "bi-color". In fact it's tendency to play cameleon reminds me of the Black Garnet paint treatment on my 05' ES. Green is a hard color to pull off on an automobile. Only one good color I remember is from my teens, when I worked after school at a Rambler dealer. It was a 64' Rambler Marlin (memory check) and it was a vivid Emerald Green. Beautiful.

Thats a great deal!

Make sure its not a salvage...and make sure it hasn't been bought back by Lexus for wind noise...that sounds too good to be true.

I have been checking it all out. And researching online, proces in North Carolina seem to be falling for hte 07 models...or dealers are just ready to move the used ones. I have not purchased yet....but working dealer to $32 out the door incld tax, fees, etc...he is about ready to give in...thanks!

Sounds like it doesn't have Nav package.

I'm with you on the Peridot. It is such a dark hue that it is almost a "bi-color". In fact it's tendency to play cameleon reminds me of the Black Garnet paint treatment on my 05' ES. Green is a hard color to pull off on an automobile. Only one good color I remember is from my teens, when I worked after school at a Rambler dealer. It was a 64' Rambler Marlin (memory check) and it was a vivid Emerald Green. Beautiful.

Yep, my ES is Black Garnet Pearl.

I have ALWAYS liked the BGP though, to me some of the shades in the Peridot are unflattering army-type greens...

I know this sounds crazy, but almost every week someone will ask me what color my Black Garnet ES is or wants to know the paint details for there own car. It is by far the most popular color of car I have ever owned. Steve, have you found this to be the case with your ES as well?

Paul