Sirus/xm Radio

Hello, I'm considering purchasing an 06 or 07 RX 400h. I was wondering if anyone knows if satellite radio could be integrated into the existing navigation/radio display for either one of the above mentioned models. I don't want an after market separate unit mounted somewhere. I would like to be able to see satellite radio stations displayed on the factory radio/navigation screen.

Thanks for your time and I would appreciate any information you could give me. I have found your forum extremely helpful and everyone seems very knowledgeable.

Sharr

Hello, I'm considering purchasing an 06 or 07 RX 400h. I was wondering if anyone knows if satellite radio could be integrated into the existing navigation/radio display for either one of the above mentioned models. I don't want an after market separate unit mounted somewhere. I would like to be able to see satellite radio stations displayed on the factory radio/navigation screen.

Thanks for your time and I would appreciate any information you could give me. I have found your forum extremely helpful and everyone seems very knowledgeable.

Sharr

Try an aftermarket kit from VAISTECH dotcom ... I have one in my Toyota Avalon and it works well. I know my kit will work in a GX and the 01-06 Toyota/Lexus Models.

Sharr

Try an aftermarket kit from VAISTECH dotcom ... I have one in my Toyota Avalon and it works well. I know my kit will work in a GX and the 01-06 Toyota/Lexus Models.