Views

magic

I am looking to buy a 2004 and after LS430 or a GS430. I did have a 2001 GS430 V8 which is fairly quick but felt that the rmp was too high. When I am doing70 the rmp would be around 2500 to 2700 while my BMW 735(V8 3.5litre) would be around 2000 and not more.

What is the better car? the LS430 or the GS430? I want it to have all the options including bluetooth.

Any views and opinions would be much appreciated.

thank you

What is your definition of "better"?

To me the LS is a much better car than the GS...its bigger, smoother, quieter.

The RPM is really a function of the transmission and the gearing in the final drive ratio. The LS has a 6 speed transmission which helps bring that RPM down.

Sorry GS fans, the LS is better and just as quick - remember the LS is the Flagship and gets the most attention in quality and detail. unless you actually prefer the GS bodystyle of course - to me the LS badge definatley speaks more volume in comparison.

Thank you. I feel that I would also go for the LS430 then. Does anyone know which year that the bluetooth became standard and if I can connect an ipod to a 2005 LS430?