Lexus Badges

I have gold SC300 emblems on my car but I would like to replace them with the silver/chrome emblems. If anybody has silver/chrome emblems and would like to trade me for my gold emblems that would be awesome. My gold emblems are worth more than the silver/chrome ones, but I am willing to make an even trade. I think this is a pretty good deal, so if your interested let me know!

Yeah, I'll definitly get back to you on that. I was thinking about putting the Soarer emblem on the front of my car too, but instead I have decided to switch to silver emblems. Instead of putting the silver "SC300" on the back, I am going to put the silver "Soarer" emblem. Where did you get your Soarer emblems? I saw the lone "Soarer" emblem for sale on Ebay, but that was a month or so ago so its not there anymore.

I am interested in trading silver for gold. I have replaced my front emblem with gold but in the process I had broke the tangs on the silver emblem. I have not tried the rear because I am not sure if they are taped only or tanged with tape. I do not know how to get to the LEXUS or the SC400 on the trunk. I have a gold 400 emblem but not the SC. My silver emblems are for SC400. I used nylon fish line to remove the emblems but How do you remove the spring tang clips without breaking them.

wilhunt@hotmail.com.

Check out my front license plate mount.

post-3-1076043129.gif

no problem at all, just let me know when you want it, and i will go down to the shop and pick it up. for the soarer emblem, ebay was the place that i bought it, i see it on and off on ebay, so just wait around and probably you will see it, and also maybe try to search with "soarer" instead of sc300. one more thing, do you know where does the soarer emblem go on the back, the right side or the left, i believe is the right side, right??