Best Value Replacement Tires For Rx330?

adambtine

It is time to get 4 new tires for my 2005 RX330 and I would appreciate suggestions anyone may have regarding a high quality and economical set of tires. My max price is $175 per tire and the vehicle is primarily driven on the freeways in the San Francisco Bay Area. If anyone has a trustworthy shop they can plug in/around San Francisco I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

It is time to get 4 new tires for my 2005 RX330 and I would appreciate suggestions anyone may have regarding a high quality and economical set of tires. My max price is $175 per tire and the vehicle is primarily driven on the freeways in the San Francisco Bay Area. If anyone has a trustworthy shop they can plug in/around San Francisco I would appreciate that as well.

17" or 18"?

17" or 18"?

17"

For a 17-inch tire, the best bang-for-the-buck hands down is the Firestone Destination LE. They are 90% of the Bridgestone Alenza at less than two-thirds of the price. Had a 16-inch set on a previous 2000 RX300 AWD and a 17-inch set on a previous 2000 Grand Cherokee. Both sets did more than 50,000 miles and never hydroplaned on either vehicle. The only reason I have Alenzas instead of Destination LEs on my wife's current 2004 RX330 AWD is because it unfortunately has the 18-inch wheels and the last time I checked, the Destination LE is not built any larger than 17-inch. Check with Discount Tire - they'll give you the best service as well as the best deal....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation. I need four new tires on my 06 330RX. I called several places and the place not to go is Putnman Lexus in Redwood City. They were twice as much as Big O Tires in Redwood City. Definitely shop around before you buy and remember to get a front end alignment too.

good luck