Turbo+Drop Top=Happy Belated Moms Day

ArmyofOne

She has FINALLY stepped into the world of "premium" cars. I have been convincing her for years, to get something reflecting her salary, as well as her position as upper corporate project management with Raytheon. She has over the years owned several cars...always decent, but never really reflected where, or who, she is. She is in fact, a mother of 2 (myself and my younger brother), and she has raised us well, gotten her education and is now a career woman in her mid 40's. She isn't wealthy beyond imagination, but has enough for her and my dad (works for DynCorp International LLC) to live comfortably, into retirement. Living where they want, driving what they want, and doing what they want, for the rest of their lives.

Some of her previous cars include:

2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited

2005 Toyota Camry XLE

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (which she sold the camry to get...dont ask me why, I have no clue)...

To this:

Picture_068_Medium_.jpg

Picture_067_Medium_.jpg

Picture_071_Medium_.jpg

Picture_072_Medium_.jpg

Picture_073_Medium_.jpg

Picture_075_Medium_.jpg

2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Convertible. She wanted something with luxury car appointments, but with enough oomph to move the heck out. I had been suggesting a Genesis sedan for awhile, as well as a few other cars. She has the mentality of "I have money, but I don't have to show it off". Well ma, You succeeded in doing exactly that. She took my latest advice. I said to her a week ago: "Why don't you look for a nice luxury convertible? Maybe a 3 series BMW, or a Mercedes Hard Top?" Too flashy. I told her if she was looking for good fuel economy, a convertible, and some pep, she HAD to check out the 9-3 Turbo. She said she was instantly in love.

Enjoy mom. You have earned it... Happy Belated Mom's day, to yourself :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...