Suspension Upgrade...

I want to replace my suspension to give my 2003 GS300 a lowered profile. I was thinking of an adjustable Tein Damping kit or maybe other brands that provide adjustable suspension for this car. But I want some feedback from people who have already done this. I want to know:

1) how is the ride after this? Stiff? Bouncy?

2) to what degree is the bounciness? Unbearable? Ricer-like? Still smooth?

3) what kind of suspension upgrades can I do to create a smooth ride? Adjustable damping? airbags?

Also, my 2003 GS300 is approaching the 85,000 mile mark. Do I need to replace my shocks?

ANything from anyone who can give me great advice will be great

I have Tein SS coils, Daizen sways, Tein strut bars, Daizen steering rack bushings, Front RCAs, New tie rods and ball joints, L-Tuned steering ECU, and 19s. And i still ride smooth a stock without the boat feeling. The ride is stiffer, but i prefer it that way.

Check out www.clublexus.com . There is tons of info about suspension.

Well, I'm looking into getting an adjustable kit. I would love some feedback as what are the best ones for the best price for the best ride possible. I'm aware of the proportionality between price and quality in products.

I have Tein SS coils, Daizen sways, Tein strut bars, Daizen steering rack bushings, Front RCAs, New tie rods and ball joints, L-Tuned steering ECU, and 19s. And i still ride smooth a stock without the boat feeling. The ride is stiffer, but i prefer it that way.

Check out www.clublexus.com . There is tons of info about suspension.

Wow, nice parts. Can I have more info on those ball joints? Price? Brand? Website? Anything?

OEM ball joints and tie rods from Sewell Lexus in TX. They are a sponsor on ClubLexus and offer 10 or 15% discount (can't remember). IIRC the ball joints where $127 shipped to my door, but don't hold me to that price.