Visors And Splashgaurds (Mudflaps)

RDM

Been debating on these both for a while. I love the look of the door visors, but as we all know the only US ones offered are for the front doors only. I think that's kinda stupid, does anyone have a picture of just the fronts so I can decide if I like it? The JDM ones pop up from time to time on Ebay but sell for a lot, and are usually weather badly and missing clips. My door frames have been powdercoated gunmetal so there's no chrome strip to worry about covering up, so I don't think it'd look to bad with just the fronts but I don't want to order them just to return them a day later. Someone must know where to find a decent picture, or have one.

Also, been hunting the OE splashgaurds for a while. I found links to a Canadian dealer, emailed them, they're no longer available it seems, does anyone else have a line on them or any information? I'd need the 1994 set since I upgraded to 1994 door/rocker mouldings, US dealers are no use either.

You might have better luck getting mudflaps from a dealer in the U.K. or Europe since they were standard equipment over their unlike in the U.S and Canada. I bought a set for my first LS400 almost 20 years ago from Park Lane Lexus/Toyota in London before they became optional accessories in the U.S. -- their address and phone number can be obtained through the Lexus GB website.