Recommended Spark Plugs For My 93 Es300 ?

hi guys just a simple question.ive had my es for almost 2 years now.and not positive the last time the previous owner changed the spark plugs or wires.id like to do this to my car.i know you guys are very informative with specific plugs you like.my car has around 107k on her and i do drive her a good bit.so any recommendation on plugs and wires id greatly appreciate

Your best bet is to check your owner's manual for the correct make and spark plug number, and then get the plugs and the wires from a Toyota dealer. A lot of after market wires are too long, too short, or have the incorrect plug covers that just won't fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Original plugs in that car were either Nippondenso (Denso) or NGK Platinum plugs that were rated at 60k miles - you can upgrade to Iridium and go 100k miles on those - Kragen and NAPA sell the NGK Iridiums for like $7 each - If the vehicle isn't misfiring and it isn't being caused by a wire...leave them alone...the factory Sumitomo wires last almost forever - don't ever change the cap and rotor either unless it's actually causing a problem - one last thing...there's no need and no recommendation to change the factory Nippondenso fuel filter...ever! It's designed not to plug up.