Cell Phone/bluetooth Integration

I haven't seen this on the site, but I have found it to be a great resource.

I've had my '06 GS430 since new and have gone through a few cell phones, so to find out how integrated it can be with the car, I go to this site. It is also great to pass on to any friends or family with a new Lexus or a new cell phone!

http://www.lexus.com/models/GS/accessories/bluetooth.html Link

Note: The reason I was on it today is because I just got a new Android phone and I cannot find one listed on there, but there are applications to transfer contacts.

Here is an example for the Apple 3GS along with the pdf guide:

551_03Navi.pdf

BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS - COMPATIBLE

Handset will pair to vehicle Yes

Handset will place a call through the handsfree system Yes

Transfer single number phonebook entries to the handsfree system No

Transfer multiple phonebook entries to the handsfree system at once No

Handset reconnects automatically when the vehicle is started Yes

Switch from handsfree mode to private mode using the phone's keypad or menu Yes

Switch from private mode to handsfree mode using the phone's keypad or menu Yes

Phone's auto answer function works properly when connected to the handsfree system No

Handsfree system displays incoming caller identification Yes

Handsfree system displays the cellular network signal strength Yes

Handsfree system displays the roaming status from the cellular network No

Handsfree system displays the battery level of the phone No

Ringing heard through the vehicle's audio system when receiving incoming handsfree calls No

Calls placed from the phone's keypad are placed in handsfree mode Yes

Accept an incoming call using the vehicle's off-hook steering wheel switch Yes

Accept an incoming call through the Handsfree system using the phone's 'Send' button Yes

Reject an incoming call by pressing the vehicle's on-hook steering wheel switch Yes

Reject an incoming call by pressing the phone's 'End' button Yes

Dial a number 24 digits long using the handsfree system Yes

Dial an international number using the '+' prefix Yes

Dial in international number using the '011' prefix Yes

Terminate a handsfree call using the vehicle's on-hook steering wheel switch Yes

Terminate a handsfree call using the phone's 'End' button Yes

Cancel an outgoing handsfree call before the other party answers using the vehicles steering wheel on-hook switch Yes

Cancel an outgoing handsfree call before the other party answers using the phone's 'End' button Yes

Cancel an outgoing call from the handset before the other party answers using the vehicles steering wheel on-hook switch No

Cancel an outgoing call from the handset before the other party answers using the phone's 'End' button Yes

Transmit DTMF tones using the handsfree system's digit entry with the tones heard through the vehicles audio system Yes

Transmit DTMF tones using a stored number from the handsfree system's phonebook with the tones heard through the vehicles audio system No

Transmit DTMF tones using the phones keypad with the tones heard through the vehicles audio system Yes

Transfer single number phonebook entries that contain special characters to the system (p, w, etc.) No

Switch from handsfree mode to private mode using the handsfree system 'Transfer' button No

Audio system returns to its previous state automatically if the other party hangs up the call prior to pressing the 'On Hook' or 'End' button Yes

Switch from private mode to handsfree mode using the handsfree system 'Transfer' function No