08' Gs350 Ml Dvd/cd Player Troubles

I recently put in cd #3 into my dvd/cd changer and litterally seconds after starting to listen to it, the cd stopped playing. Now whenever i press either cd #s 1, 2, or 3 the number blinks for a little while then the screen says dvd error. Whenever I try to eject a disk the system switches over to the radio automatically, and when I hold the eject button (for five or so seconds i think) until the car beeps, in order to eject all the disks like the owner's manual says, nothing happens. Are there any options other than taking the car to the dealership and having them do it for me? Disconnecting the battery is not an option, at least for the time being. If anyone else happens to have had the same problem and figured out how to fix it, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recently put in cd #3 into my dvd/cd changer and litterally seconds after starting to listen to it, the cd stopped playing. Now whenever i press either cd #s 1, 2, or 3 the number blinks for a little while then the screen says dvd error. Whenever I try to eject a disk the system switches over to the radio automatically, and when I hold the eject button (for five or so seconds i think) until the car beeps, in order to eject all the disks like the owner's manual says, nothing happens. Are there any options other than taking the car to the dealership and having them do it for me? Disconnecting the battery is not an option, at least for the time being. If anyone else happens to have had the same problem and figured out how to fix it, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Had the same thing happen with my ES350- since it was in warranty, trip to dealer yielded replacement of entire changer 6-disc system. Item had to be ordered, came in 7-10 days later and took them 45 minutes to replace old one. When I inquired about saving my home-burned CD's in changer, dealer told me that the whole changer would be sent to a Lexus service center which would remove all discs safely and mail them to me. In about a week, I successfully received all 6 discs intact and undamaged.

Replacement changer worked fine six months later when I traded ES350 in on CPO GS350 about two months ago.