Cd's Stuck

I haven't found any postings on this, though I'm sure I'm not the only one it's happened to. My 2000 LX470 Nakamichi CD changer has decided to go on strike and kept my CD's.

Without pulling the unit for service, does anyone know a trick for opening it's lifeless jaws and retrieving those CD's?

The cheapest rate I've seen for repair is $275. Lexus wants $900 and I'm not willing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't found any postings on this, though I'm sure I'm not the only one it's happened to. My 2000 LX470 Nakamichi CD changer has decided to go on strike and kept my CD's.

Without pulling the unit for service, does anyone know a trick for opening it's lifeless jaws and retrieving those CD's?

The cheapest rate I've seen for repair is $275. Lexus wants $900 and I'm not willing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can fix the lexus cd stuck err3 . But it will cost $170 + shipping fee. Local service welcome. I am in the San Francisco. Contect me at thiha_chan@sbcglobal.net