2010 Gx O.k. To Buy

tim john

So now c.r. says the 2010 gx is o.k. to buy but these are better. Lets do some long term test and dealer test on service and backing up warranty work.

I don't trust this magazine. They make money by selling a mag. not selling cars. I would like to see a real world s.u.v. test. Soccer mom's with a car load of kids on snowy road in Mich. Lets not put real kids in the car, just turn up the radio, dvd player and start texting. I see s.u.v's rolled over all the time in Mich. in the winter. Just go down I 94 or 696 on a bad day. All kinds of s.u.v.'s rolled over. The gx test didn't roll over in the test.

Tim

My issue with this whole thing is, when did it become a requirement for a car to have an anti-skid system? What if the GX had no VSC system? Somehow we all used to survive before cars had these systems, so how does a system that the car is not required to have not working as quickly as they would like it to work make a vehicle "unsafe"?

Really its 2012...but its not 2012...its 2010.

People need to learn that technology is not a replacement for actually knowing how to drive.

Stability system is like spell check and navi, after a while, the technology will take away from the user's skill.